The characteristics of canned food
1) Adjust the season, solve the outlet for agricultural and sideline products, activate the market, and earn foreign exchange through exports.
2) After high temperature sterilization, the product is safe and reliable and can be stored and circulated at room temperature for a long time, which is beneficial to long-distance transportation and international trade.
3) Regulate the seasonal and regional supply of intermediate agricultural auxiliary products.
4) It can better preserve the color, aroma, taste and nutritional value of food.
5) Relying on the principle of sealed and sterilized canning to achieve commercial sterility without adding any preservatives.
6) The variety of varieties can meet the needs of different consumers, and it is convenient to eat at any time.
7) There are tinplate, glass, aluminum cans, Tetra Pak, aluminum-plastic composite packaging materials, etc., which are not easily broken and easy to carry.